Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sensational show at the Olympics!

  One of the powerful country in the world, China was chosen to be the guest for the 29 th edition of the Olympic games. I can't seem to remember one more spectacular show than the one held in Beijing. So much activity: popular dancing, fulminant fireworks, over 10000 artists, Sara Brightman (beautiful british singer) and milions of colored lights all combined in an harmonious show.

 This is the first time in the history of the Olympics  when this extraordinary games are developed in China. I personnely don't agree with all the stunts during the show, because I don't think that runinng with a torch suspended against a crane is a good idea. It's their life like Bon Jovi would say: "It's my life and it's now or never...."  

Over the next 16 days we should expect to see powerful sportsmen, all fighting for one true moment of glory.

We all wish them GOOD LUCK ;)
4tehfan.and3street

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totaly agree with you...that was a spectacular show, but...there's always a but!
If i had seen this show made in any democratic country - like US, GB, Germany, Spain or whatever, i would have been amazed...but no!
I saw a spectacular sow made in a communist country, China...
I wonder, how many of the people who did that show wanted actually to be there, and how many were told to be there and to do what they did...
I just remember the great manifests done in Romania, and all ex-communist countries, and i remember also that the people who did them weren't to enthusiastic about those great manifests.
All in all, is was a good show, and i only can hope that all is going to be fair there!
Good Luck all - may the best win!

4tehfan said...

Joey I happened to be from Romania and I'm totally against the communist regiment. You are right, we can't know for sure how many people wanted to participate at the event, we only know that they volunteer for it. At least that's what we hear from the TV newsguys, but with the media you can never be sure.
In China there are over one billion people, but have you ever thought what will happened if the regime would change? That's why I think the O.N.U politicians and others don't do nothing about it.
Anyways, I hope that something will be done about the communist environment, but until than let us all enjoy the Olympic games.
Thank you for the comment;)

Anonymous said...

Yeh, it was very interesting the hole opening proces of the Olympics. I heard that actually it wasn't even live...I mean with "some" cuts that supposed to be done. Very sad :(