Monday, August 4, 2008

Wimbledon cup

  On July 7 th, Rafael Nadal became a true giant of tennis. It was for the first time in his career, when he finally won the Wimbledon singles title.
  His final match against Roger Federer was one of the most spectacular game played ever in the history of tenis. The game lasted five hours and the score was 6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 9-7. Both players played with a lot of passion but at the end the five time champion Roger Federer was defeated.
In The Times news paper Rafael Nadal said: "It is the most emotional of my victories, but I don’t want to compare what is more important. In the final set I was just trying to focus on my serve. I had played two awful points in the fourth-set tie-break, two really awful points, but this is the Wimbledon final. You do not stop trying to win.
4tehfan.and3street

No comments: